THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 21, 2010

Europe

Well friends I am off again. To Europe I go. First I have to say sorry for not blogging my trip very well of South Africa, its just how it goes over there and I hopefully will put more stories on this blog of that trip later. But I am heading off to a wonderful land called Europe in 5 days. I have been looking forward to this trip for quite some time. Kent and I planned on this trip starting about a year ago. Kyler will also be going with us. He is a new addition to our trip, and its a good thing too. Three people helps, two is doable but hard. Anyways we will be going first to Ireland then to Portugal, Spain, I will split to London for a couple days, and then down to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Crotia, Bulgaria, and back to Vienna. That is our plan for the first month and we have two so it shall be interesting where we go from there. Please pray for us!! We need all the prayers we can get. Hopefully I will do a better job on keeping up on this blog. I love all you guys and will see you when I get back.

0 comments: